AmigaActive (1811/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:28 May 2000 at 21:43:33
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Hello

Which is why I said that "guess which one" piece - to give lovely jokers the chance to comment! :)

>>> And that was at the end of the day ;-))
>>
>> Hm, some of our own Members actually bought items from them. Most
>> noticably GoldEd for £20. If you read the latest magazine (I didnt get
>> sent last months, or this one) you will notice that Stephen has had a BIG
>> dressing down!! There will be no more swearing, belittling or company
>> bashing, at the insistance of their advertisers.. (well done the companies
>> who made him stop!)
>
> Well that's a start, and what about paying the developers that would be
> nice, and that would leave only a couple of other Amiga businesses needing a
> good sorting out....

Yeah, and actually sending people their payed for items.

>> I notice they still dont acnolidge AA's exsistance. The interview with
>> Hyperion still claims The Pulse as the ONly UK mag..... hmmm.
>
> Woah, that spelling looked a wee bit like that of the Pulse's standards!
> (acnolidge) :))

never could spell that word! (and cant be bothered to get the dictionary!)

>> (The one who won the subscription to AA :)
>
> Git :)

Thats me :) Funny thing was I wasnt actually paying attention. After they gave out the two magic packs I switched my attention thinking that was it for the prize draws! If I hadnt heard No 10 being called out I never wouldve gotten it - and when I went down from the stage I had to ask what I had won!!!! (Sorry AA!!! :)

TTFN folks,
Biffy.

Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)
Visit my site:
http://www.biffordyoungest.u-net.com
or
http://www.photopoetry.co.uk
ICQ: 52983236

Missing old school friends? Find them here: